Project 365

Monday, July 27, 2009 at 10:47 PM
Way back in 2007, I did this thing called Project 365 where I took a picture every day for the whole year. Not only was it a fun and effective way to develop my photography skills, but it also paid off in the end with a great visual record of the year. I am often able to remember what month certain things happened to me in 2007 based on their relation to one of the photos in this collection.



It was definitely a challenge to make it through the entire year. Now that camera phones are more prevalent and feature higher resolutions, I imagine it would be less difficult to get quality photos on the run. Check out this website for more information on starting your own Project 365.

Have you undertaken a Project 365? Are you inspired to start one? Post a link in the comments below.

(via Photojojo)

1 Responses to Project 365

  1. Kate Says:

    Ooh, I love the slideshow! This is fabulous.

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010 Desktop Maven | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Layout by MB Web Design | Coded by Cahaya Biru